20 Feb Pascual Bunny
“PASCUAL BUNNY” – CROCHET PATTERN BY HILARIA FINA
INSPIRATION + DESIGN
A little funny crochet rabbit that only takes 5 minutes and 2 gr of yarn to make it.
Fill up your house of color rabbits!!
Here we go!
STITCHES AND TECHNIQUES USED
Wrap yarn around two fingers, leaving 7cm long tail. Insert hook right to left under the two rows and pick the strand up (the one that leads to the skein), pulling the yarn back under the two rows, YO and pull through the loop (do not count as first stitch). Keep working the following stitches into the ring. Remove the ring from your fingers and pull the tail end to tight the ring.
CHAIN (ABBREVIATION ch)
YO and pull the yarn through the loop on the hook.
SLIP STITCH (ABBREVIATION: sl st)
Insert hook into the stitch, YO and pull through the stitch and also the loop on the hook in one go.
SINGLE CROCHET (ABBREVIATION: sc)
Insert hook into the stitch, YO and pull the yarn through the stitch (2 loops on your hook), YO again and pull through both loops on the hook in one go.
HALF DOUBLE CROCHET (ABBREVIATION: hdc)
YO, insert hook into the stitch, YO and pull the yarn through the stitch (3 loops on your hook), YO and pull through all 3 loops on the hook in one go.
DOUBLE CROCHET (ABBREVIATION: dc)
YO, insert hook into the stitch, YO and pull the yarn through the stitch (3 loops on your hook), YO and pull through the first 2 loops on the hook in one go (2 loops remain on the hook), YO again and pull through the remaining 2 loops on the hook.
TREBLE CROCHET (ABBREVIATION: tr)
YO twice, insert hook into the stitch, YO and pull the yarn through the stitch (4 loops on the hook),YO and pull through the first 2 loops on the hook (3 loops remain on the hook), YO and pull through the first 2 loops again (2 loops remain on the hook), YO again and pull through the remaining 2 loops on the hook.
INCREASE (ABBREVIATION: inc)
To work an extra stitch, you simply need to work into the same stitch more than once. Work one stitch as normal. Insert hook into same stitch you’ve just worked and complete another st.
- ch = chain
- dc = double crochet
- hdc = half double crochet
- hdc2tog = 2 half double crochet together
- -inc = increase (crochet 2 stitches into the same stitch, example: sc-inc)
- lp (s) = loop (s)
- rnd (s) = round (s)
- sc = single crochet
- slst = slip stich
- st (s) = stitch (es)
- tr = treble crochet
- YO = yarn over
- Rnd … = At the beginning of each pattern line, you’ll find “Rnd” + a number to indicate which “round”.
- (…) = At the end of each line you will find the number of stitches you should have at end of each line.
- (…) = stitches between (…) are worked into the same stitch.
- Example: Rnd 01. (3sc) in the same stitch, [2sc, sc-inc] x 2. (11 sts)
LEVEL 2: EASY
If you are looking for a relaxing project, this is what you want. These patterns are very repetitive. They use basic stitches and easy procedures.
This post contains affiliate links.
MORE FREE CROCHET PATTERNS FROM HILARIA FINA
If you enjoyed this crochet pattern, you may enjoy these other projects as well. If you just want to browse, you can find all of our free crochet patterns HERE.
- Using light worsted weight yarn, finished item will be approx. 07 cm x 04 cm.
- Choose a different yarn weight with the corresponding crochet hook size to make a bigger or smaller version.
- This pattern is written in US terminology.
- When you crochet in closed rounds, you will close each round with a slip stitch into the first stitch of the round. The next round starts with one or more initial chain stitches (know as the “turning chains”) to get the right height for the following stitches and follows the same direction as the previous round.
Crochet in spiral with 4.00 mm (G US) crochet hook, in petrol or heather yarn.
To begin: Make a magic ring.
Rnd 01. 3ch, 15trc into ring and tighten the lp, slst to join. (16)
Rnd 02. (3ch, pad-inc) in the same stitch, pad-inc. (12)
Ear 1; 7ch, hdc in third ch from hook, 2dc, hdc, sc.
Ear 2; 7ch, hdc in third ch from hook, 2dc, hdc, sc, slst in first stitch of round.
Cut the yarn and weave in all ends.
CONGRATS! You made it. I hope you enjoyed each step. ❥4U
If you want to be featured in our feed, just tag #hilariafina in your pictures.
The design and pattern are copyright and must not be reproduced for resale! You are NOT allowed to sell finished items made from this pattern. For your personal use (non-profit) or for charity purposes you are permitted to make as many items from this pattern as you like specifying that it is an Hilaria Fina design made by this pattern and obtaining the prior, express and written permission of the Company.
Copyright © Hilaria Fina. All Rights Reserved.