24 Apr Oporto Shops for Crocheters
“OPORTO SHOPS FOR CROCHETERS”
Portugal is one of most attractive destinations in Europe and, for sure, Oporto would be one of most beautiful cities in the world. It has an excellent weather and it is close to some beautiful natural landscapes to enjoy and have fun. Its historical heritage, people, cultural offer, food and night life are very good reasons to visit it.
Here you have a small list of yarn and accessories shops, where you could find materials to use in your projects, just in case one day you pass by. Portuguese materials have good quality and, most of the times, are very attractive.
- Campanhia da Linhas – Rua Passos Manuel 45 .
- Tricots Brandal – Largo dos Loios 78.
- Lopo Xavier & Cía – Plaza Carlos Alberto 18 .
- Ovelha Negra – Rua da Conceicao 100.
- Proyecto Alecrim – Travessa de Cedofeita 28.
- Retrosaria Palmeira – Rua da Assunçao (Clérigos )