10 May Crunch Stitch Through Back Loop
“CRUNCH STITCH THROUGH BACK LOOP” – CROCHET PATTERN BY HILARIA FINA
STITCHES AND TECHNIQUES USED
CHAIN (abbrev. ch)
YO and pull through loop on hook.
SLIP STITCH (abbrev. sl st)
Insert hook in stitch, YO and pull through stitch and loop on hook.
HALF DOUBLE CROCHET (abbrev. hdc)
YO, insert hook in stitch, YO and pull up loop (3 loops on your hook), YO and pull through all 3 loops on the hook.
THROUGH BACK LOOP (abbrev. tbl)
The back loop is furthest away from you.
- ch = chain
- slst = slip stitch
- hdc = half double crochet
- tbl = through back loop
- Row … = At the beginning of each pattern line, you’ll find “Row” + a number to indicate which “row”.
- […] = When part of the instructions repeat throughout the “row”, it ́ll be placed between brackets.
- Example: Row 01. (3sc) in the same stitch, [2sc, sc-inc] x 2. (11 sts)
START CROCHETING | CRUNCH STITCH THROUGH BACK LOOP
- Turning chain at the beginning of row do not count as a stitch.
- Number of rows in pattern repeat : 1
To begin: multiple 2 + 1.
Row 01. starting in 2nd back bump of the ch from hook, [hdc-tbl, slst-tbl] repeat to end.
Row 02. ch, turn, [hdc-tbl, slst-tbl] repeat to end.
Repeat row 02 until desired height is reached.
VIDEO | CRUNCH STITCH THROUGH BACK LOOP
VIDEOTUTORIAL | CRUNCH THROUGH BOTH LOOPS