14 Jan Crunch Crochet Stitch
The crunch stitch is worked with half double crochet (hdc) and slip stitches (slst), that's it!
STITCHES AND TECHNIQUES USED
CHAIN (abbrev. ch)
YO and pull through loop on hook.
SLIP STITCH (abbrev. sl st)
Insert hook in stitch, YO and pull through both loops on hook at once.
HALF DOUBLE CROCHET (abbrev. hdc)
YO, insert hook in stitch, YO and pull through the stitch (3 loops on hook), YO and pull through all 3 loops on hook at once.
- ch = chain
- slst = slip stitch
- hdc = half double crochet
- Row … = At the beginning of each pattern line, you’ll find “Row” + a number to indicate which “row”.
- […] = When part of the instructions repeat throughout the “row”, it ́ll be placed between brackets.
- Example: Row 01. (3sc) in the same stitch, [2sc, sc-inc] x 2. (11 sts)
CRUNCH CROCHET STITCH
- Turning chain at the beginning of row do not count as a stitch.
- Number of rows in pattern repeat : 1
To begin: multiple 2 + 1.
Row 01. starting in 2nd back bump of the ch from hook, [hdc, slst] repeat to end.
Row 02. ch, turn, [hdc, slst] repeat to end.
Repeat Rows 02 for the pattern.
CHECK CHART – CRUNCH.
VIDEOTUTORIAL | CRUNCH STITCH
CONGRATS! You made it. I hope you enjoyed each step. ❥4U
If you want to be featured in our feed, just tag #hilariafina in your pictures.
The design and pattern are copyright and must not be reproduced for resale! You are NOT allowed to sell finished items made from this pattern. For your personal use (non-profit) or for charity purposes you are permitted to make as many items from this pattern as you like specifying that it is an Hilaria Fina design made by this pattern and obtaining the prior, express and written permission of the Company.
Copyright © Hilaria Fina. All Rights Reserved.